- Former Main Press Centre (MPC) and International Broadcast Centre (IBC) from London 2012
- 1 million square feet of usable space
- May 2013: 200 year lease signed with iCITY to develop digital campus.
- Will comprise:
- 300,000 sq ft Innovation Centre
- 1,000 seat auditorium
- 850,000 sq ft of educational, broadcast, office and data use.
- 40% let:
- Loughborough in London (opened Sept. 2015)
- Hackney Community College (opened Sept. 2015)
- BT Sport studios (opened Aug. 2013)
- Infinity Data Centre
- Advanced Propulsion Centre - low carbon automotive technology
- 5,300 jobs by 2019 plus 2,200 through supply chain.
- October 2014 conversion construction began
- Summer 2015, Main Press Centre ready for occupation.
- Spring 2016 - International Broadcast Centre ready for occupation
- 2018/2019 fully operational
Click below to view the Here East brochure which has detailed descriptions of the whole Here East project:
- Here East Gantry Details (1) (via Neal Glucksmann-Smith), 2018
- Here East Gantry Details (2) (via Neal Glucksmann-Smith), 2018