Chobham Manor is a new housing development in the North of the Park, close to the Velodrome, on the site of the temporary Basketball Arena of the 2012 Games.
- It is a development of 850 homes
- The scheme will provide 1, 2 and 3-bedroomed homes.
- 75% of the homes will be for families and have 3 or more bedrooms.
- 28% of the homes will be for affordable housing with 11% as shared-ownership and 17% rented.
- There are four phases - the first complete and has already seen people moving in, the second has started construction. The third is at the Northern end of the plot, where the Mobile Garden is currently situated (work will start on phase 3 in December 2016) and the smallest, fourth phase is where the sales office is currently situated.
- The site will contain a "Nursery hub" building, which has 170sqm of community space which can be leased at peppercorn rents and an 80-100 space nursery school. The building may potentiall;y also contain a cafe. The three elements of the building will have separate access.
- It is a join enterprise between LLDC, Taylor Wimpey and L&Q.